frequently asked questions
Are banks open today?
- Dundee Bank follows standard banking hours with the addition of Saturdays and longer drive-through times because we know sometimes it’s hard to get everything done on the work days. Both the Dundee and Blackstone branches have the same hours. Lobby hours are Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM, Saturday 9 AM to noon. Drive-thru hours are Monday through Friday 8 AM to 6 PM, Saturday 9 AM to noon. More information found on our contact page and we also have 24-hour ATM locations.
What holidays are banks closed on?
- Dundee Bank observes all federal holidays and are closed on these days. New Year’s Day (January 1), Martin Luther King Jr. Day (3rd Monday in January), Presidents’ Day (February 18), Memorial Day (last Monday in May), Independence Day (July 4), Labor Day (1st Monday in September), Columbus Day (2nd Monday in October), Veterans Day (November 12), Thanksgiving (November 22), Christmas Eve (half day on December 24), Christmas Day (December 25), New Year’s Eve (half day on December 31).
What’s the difference between a checking and a savings account?
- Checking and savings accounts are two of the most common financial products offered. They have both similarities and differences but each allows you to deposit funds and provides government-backed insurance that guarantees the safety of your balance. Checking accounts are designed for everyday banking and regular access to cash, while savings accounts are meant primarily for long-term money storage. Whether you need one or both types of these accounts, we can help you. Contact us or stop by either of our locations at your convenience.
What do I need to open an account in person?
- To open an account you will need two forms of identification, one being a government-issued photo ID. If you are opening a business account, you will need your business documentation. Finally, you will need an opening deposit. Further items may be needed for some accounts. Please contact us prior to coming into a branch.
Does Dundee Bank print cards on site?
- We do not. Our cards typically arrive in 7-10 days. In the meantime we give you access to your account through online banking, mobile app, billpay, and starter checks.
How long does it take to open an account?
- A typical consumer account takes about 10 minutes. A business account could take longer depending on the number of signers or the complexity of the account.
How do I change my pin number?
- Contact us for a PIN reference number and instructions to complete the process.
How to sign up for Bill Pay?
- Select billpay within our Online Banking tool to enroll. All you’ll need to do is log in and then you will see a link in the right column.
How do I sign up for Online Banking?
- Go to our secure online banking portal and follow the steps. You will need your account number, SSN, zip and email address.
How long does a debit card take to arrive?
- Our cards typically arrive in 7-10 days. In the meantime we give you access to your account through online banking, mobile app, billpay, and starter checks.
How do I change my address?
- Contact us via phone at (402) 504-4000 or stop by one of our locations.
Is there a Dundee Bank app?
- Sure is! We have an app for both iPhone iOS and Android. Links to download and instructions can be found on our Online & Mobile Banking page.
How do I make a Mobile Deposit?
- Select the mobile deposit within your app, endorse the back of the check (signature) and write “mobile deposit” on the front of the check. Take a clear photo of the front and back of the check. It’s that easy!
What are the current CD rates?
- Current CD rates can be found on the CD page or you can give us a call at (402) 504-4000 and we’d be happy to tell you.
Why isn’t my debit card working?
- Are you traveling or making a large purchase? We can add a travel notice to your card and (potentially) increase your limit. Contact us.
Is Dundee Bank FDIC insured?
- Yes! That was an easy question.
Do you match CD rates from competitors?
- Usually, but there are some exceptions. Contact us to know if we will match the CD rate you have found. See all of our current rates on the CD page.
Do money orders or cashier’s checks cost money?
- No way! We offer may free services including FREE money orders and FREE cashier’s checks.
What’s the difference between app and desktop login for online banking?
- The app will allow you to create a PIN or use your fingerprint for easy access. Desktop will require username and password entered for each visit.
How do I reset my online banking password?
- Go to our secure online banking portal and follow the steps or call us a call at (402) 504-4000 during business hours.
How do I get my 1099 and other tax forms?
- These are mailed to our customers during tax season but we can reprint them at either branch location.
What are the sizes and cost of safety deposit boxes?
- The sizes and annual costs are 5×5 ($25), 3×10 ($50), or 5×10 ($75) Boxes are available at both locations.
What is the historical background of your locations?
- Information on this can be found on our about us page.