Job Title: Information Technology Systems Administrator
Status: Full -Time
Department: Information Technology
This position administers the enforcement of corporate, regulatory, and risk management policies and assists in developing, implementing and maintaining corporate information security standards, technologies, processes, and procedures. This position coordinates, administers, monitors and maintains security infrastructure. This includes, but is not limited to, intrusion prevention systems, content filtering systems, SIEM and event management systems, antivirus, vulnerability, vendor, and risk assessment programs. Manage and maintain existing virtual infrastructure.
Available 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. Hours may fluctuate and may exceed 40 hours. Availability outside of normal business hours for system updates and or projects. Required to be on call for emergencies.
- Implement products and services as required maintaining compliance with existing, new, or changing regulations and auditing recommendations
- Maintain security systems and administer security policies to control access to systems
- Manage and maintain patch installation for operating systems, software applications and hardware
- Manage and maintain virus protection and Web\Email filters
- Create and maintain system and security documentation
- Protect systems by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources
- Troubleshooting security related problems, identifying and implementing security strategy
- Monitor server logs, firewall logs, intrusion detection logs, and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity, and make recommendations based on those findings,
- Research attempts to compromise security protocol and recommend solutions
- maintenance of user profile security
- Report on security system activity, and perform end-user activity audits
- IPS/IDS/firewalls and respond to incidents as necessary
- Work with vendors to arrange for upgrades, updates, patches and replacements on software and hardware
- Ensure backup and disaster recovery benchmarks are met and tested
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer service skills and willingness to assist others
- Listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Goal oriented
- Exceptional Windows network setup, administration, maintenance and upgrade skills
- Proven networking, routing and security experience and aptitude
A Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years equivalent work experience
- 3 years’ Banking Experience
- Experience with virtual technology, including Hyper-V
- Experience with security application such as Antivirus, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Firewalls, Vulnerability assessment tools, and system and event monitoring correlation utilities
- 3 years’ experience in administering and troubleshooting Microsoft’s portfolio of server and workstation products
- 3 years’ Information Security experience including implementing and maintaining security controls and patch management
- 2 years’ experience with VPN, routing, network and network security protocols
- 2 years’ experience with VOIP and related technologies
- 2 years’ experience with an Enterprise Backup/Replication product
All offers for employment with Dundee Bank are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Dundee Bank will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Dundee Bank is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.