Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Status: Full/Part Time 20-40 HRS
The Customer Service Representative develops relationships with existing and new customers while processing all transactions accurately. This role will perform traditional bank and cash transactions for customer in addition to opening and servicing accounts. Our Customer Service Representative’s expand existing customer relationships by providing an exceptional banking experience that focuses on friendly, personal service.
- Maintain knowledge of all retail bank products to develop new and potential customer relationships
- Participate in community and networking events
- Open new accounts, perform account maintenance by following policies and procedures
- Ensure new account and account maintenance documents are filed appropriately
- Support the teller line daily
- Complete projects and various duties assigned by management
- Solid organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) Skills
Nice to Haves
- 1 year(s) of prior bank experience
- Must be able to sit, walk or stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to travel to branch locations
All offers for employment with Dundee Bank are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Dundee Bank will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Dundee Bank is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.