Job Title: Commercial Credit Analyst
Dundee Banks Commercial Credit Analyst are talented individuals that represent our unique company with extraordinary skills in teamwork, handling multiple priorities and producing results. Working closely with our Commercial Loan officers and making our borrower needs top priority is the goal. We develop new relationships and expand existing customer relationships by focusing on responsive, friendly, personal service.
- Analyze financial data on new and existing loans, including data provided via credit bureau reports, tax returns, and financial statements
- Responsible for the accurate and timely spreading of business and personal financial statements/tax returns
- Assist loan officers in accurately and independently preparing spread sheets, reports, summaries and opinions for the bank on new loans and renewals of existing loans
- Work to ensure consistent application of the bank’s underwriting principles and methodologies within the context of bank policies/procedures and regulatory requirements
- Establish, review and update new and existing loan files for the bank on a regular basis
- Assist in the completion and documentation of ongoing covenant testing, the loan review process, borrowing base certificate tracking, back-end portfolio monitoring and appraisal review
- Provides technical advice and assistance to loan officers including loan structuring and credit display accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related area
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail orientated and well organized with a sense of urgency
- Self-motivating and willing to take initiative
- Ability to effectively work with peers on multiple projects simultaneously, managing time and resources to ensure that work is complete efficiently and with establish time frames
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows
- Demonstrates comprehension and application of basic financial analysis skills
- Demonstrates strong written & verbal communication skills
All offers for employment with Dundee Bank are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Dundee Bank will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Dundee Bank is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.