They say that change isn’t always easy, but sometimes it is necessary. Who says it can’t be both? Take switching banks, for example. It may sound like a big hassle, but it doesn’t have to be. Here are four good reasons for making the jump—and why switching to Dundee Bank is easier than you think.
1. Exceptional customer service
As much of the banking experience has moved online, many banks have lost their focus on customer service. We’re not on board with that. We believe you should expect exceptional customer service every time you visit your bank. Not feeling the love?
Come experience our refreshingly different approach to customer service.
2. No fees for ATMs, cashier’s checks, money orders, etc.
If your bank is hitting you with a raft of checking and ATM (or other) fees, it’s worth researching alternatives. Note: Dundee Bank offers free checking and free ATMs…as well as free apples when you visit in person.
3. Online and mobile banking options
Sometimes, you need to talk to a real person about your account. But a lot of the time, you just need quick, easy and secure access to it. Your bank should be able to oblige, with mobile banking options that keep you connected to your finances in real time.
4. Products that fit your needs
That checking account you opened at age 20 was fine back then, but now you may need a few more bells and whistles. Or perhaps your business has outgrown your small business account and you need some guidance on helping it grow.
Whatever your reason(s) to switch banks, opening a new account shouldn’t be stressful. And at Dundee Bank, we work hard to ensure it isn’t. Dundee can transfer all your accounts in a bundle quickly and easily. Simply make a list of the direct deposits and automated payments you currently have (or would like to have) and we’ll take it from there.
All you have left to do is close your old accounts and:
- Ensure all outstanding checks have cleared and all transfers of automatic payments and direct deposits have been made.
- Write a check for the remaining balance in your old account and deposit it into your new Dundee account.
- Notify your old bank to close your account by mail or in person.
- Remember to destroy all your old checks, deposit slips and any ATM or debit cards.
Can’t wait? Open an account online, right now!